4. Green Devil Eye liner (£4.99, GOSH)
5. Cobalt Blue Mascara (£10.00, The Body Shop)
2. Morange Lipstick (£12.50, MAC)
1. Creme Colour Base in Virgin Isle (£13.50, MAC)
Cream blushes are a great way to add colour to your cheeks! If you’re oily like I am, apply some translucent powder over it to set it.
Sheer and understated make-up is never going to get old. A smidgen of the right mascara, a sweep of a natural looking blush to bring life to the cheeks, with the perfect lip colour ought to do it!
Define those lashes with a few coats of mascara. This is one of my must-haves for any season. It’s a very good quality drugstore mascara that’ll give you a voluminous and lengthened look and won’t leave your pocket feeling unhappy!
2. Speed Brow (£12.00, Benefit)
1. Fresh Brew Lipstick (£13.50, MAC)
Enhance your natural pout with a lipstick that’s close to your lip colour. You can always mix colours together to find the perfct shade.
2. Hug Me Lipstick (£13.50, MAC)
This is a nude lippy with a hint of pink, for those who want a little colour.
1. Sheertone Blush in Peaches (£17.00, MAC)
This sheertone peach blush is oh so lovely. Sweep across the cheeks for that inner glowy look!