Hey everyone! Yay it’s Friday and I know a lot of you are excited at the prospect of having a lie in this weekend, catching up on your favourite shows, or simply having a day out at the mall perusing the shops and grabbing some Froyo! I will be doing a few of those things myself!
So today’s post is the first of a series I’d like to launch on my blog, you all know how much of a shopaholic I am, and the sheer excitement I get from discovering new pieces to add to my wardrobe! Not only do I peruse the shops, I also scour the web and this will be a great way to share the things I find with you all, and also perfect for those who need some inspiration, especially when you’ve been lusting over particular item, but have no idea where to get it from.
[Tip: Hover over the picture for info, click it to take you to item on store’s website.]
1. TOPSHOP Court Shoes ~ Don’t get me started on how this pair of heels tick all the boxes. Sexy Courts, check. Lace up detail, check. Heels, check. Snakeprint, check, check, check!
2. MISSGUIDED Bathing Suit ~ No-one told me the least exciting part of a holiday was actually the planning part, looking for the right hotels, budget stretching, timings that suit everyone etc, however, finding gorgeous bathing suits in between hotel reviews has been fun! This one is very me!
3. MISSGUIDED Gladiator Sandals ~ Flats?! Yes flats. I’m a heel girl through and through, but I seem to have fallen in love with these flat gladiators sandals. They’ll go really well with flowy dresses! I’ll have them in black too please!
4. MISSGUIDED Suede Midi Skirt ~ This gorgeous wrap skirt is a nice twist on my beloved pencil skirts. The colour is lush too!
5. #GIRLBOSS Book ~ At the top of my Book Lust List for some time now, I’ll be having a good read if it this summer!
6. STREET LEVEL Leather Tote ~ I’ve been searching for the perfect Nude Tote, something that’s just big enough to hold all my stuff. I’ve had my black Zara one which goes with everything for a while now, needed to switch it up! This even comes with a little wristlet! How cute!
7. RIVER ISLAND Sunglasses ~ Cat eyed sunglasses seem to be the only style I’m lusting over at the moment!
8. ASOS Boyfriend Jeans ~ Still on the quest to find the perfect pair of BF Jeans, these one’s seem cool! I’ve been told to also check out ShopBop for some of these by one of my lovely readers. I may just do that!
9. ASOS Scuba Halter Dress ~ I’ve been loving soft pink and peachy tones recently and been gearing towards a lot of dresses! This one is absolutely gorgeous, and seeing as I’ve got a wedding to attend next week, I think it’ll go down well with soft makeup and simple hair.
I hope you like! What have you been lusting over recently?