What’s in my bag?

Uncategorized
April 2 2020

(Quarantine Edition).

I’ve been making frequent trips from my room to the kitchen and living room (venturing out to the local grocery store or pharmacy only when necessary). Here’s what’s in my bag currently!
😁👜👍🏾

1. Water Bottle – For when I’m feeling parched.
  2. Hand Sanitizer – #SafeHands
  3. Power Bank – To keep my phone battery charged.
  4. Phone – To stay connected with my family and friends.
  5. Paracetamol – In case I get a headache.
  6. Air Pods – To listen to my favourite music & podcasts.
  7. Pouch – To store my cards and money.
  8. Keys – To get in and out of my house.
  9. Sunglasses – To protect my eyes from the sun’s UV Rays.
  10. Mask – #SafeFace

Anything else I should add? 😊

~~~

Keeping updated with the Coronavirus Outbreak online and on the news. Hope you’re all staying safe and healthy during this disquieting time. xo

7 Comments

• Reply Zoe April 3 2020 at 8:30 pm

Girl where have you been? This just popped up on my notifications.

• Reply Bolanle April 8 2020 at 3:19 am

Hi Shirley,

I think you have a nice amount of things in your purse, however, I would add gloves and lotion. I find that with all the hand washing and hand sanitizing my hands get extremely dry. BTW Where is the purse from?

Xoxo Bolanle from https://mscomfyandchic.wixsite.com/mysite

• Reply Princess Ikemenogo April 14 2020 at 4:31 am

Love your style, content, and personality, Shirley! I also keep a pair of latex gloves in my purse – just in case I need to touch a shopping cart.

• Reply Veethee Dixit April 22 2020 at 5:50 am

You’re a blessing in disguise for my quarantine days! Everything is chaotic and your way to store stuff has inspired me to be a little organized. Thank God I stocked up on hand sanitizer already!

• Reply Chembomusic June 6 2020 at 10:22 pm

Really good to see you creating. Continue living at your own pace, as that’s the only pace that matters. Cool post, I always have some sort of nuts or seeds.

• Reply Sara June 20 2020 at 10:25 am

Very nice and practical! Nice to see you back shirley.

• Reply Eva July 31 2020 at 12:36 am

I feel you with the hand sanitizer I have 3 bottles, one for the purse, house and car. loving the heart keyring too.